A list of multiple sites that can be used for searching for funding opportunities:
- Grants Resource Center — The Grants Resource Center (GRC) provides personalized and comprehensive research/sponsored programs information services designed to make faculty and administrators at member institutions more successful in the pursuit of federal and private funding.
- Grants.gov — Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal grants. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is proud to be the managing partner for Grants.gov, an initiative that is having an unparalleled impact on the grant community.
- GrantSelect — GrantSelect is an online database of funding opportunities such as grants (for programs, projects, planning, start-up, endowments, technical assistance, facilities and equipment, etc.), awards, and fellowships for example.
- FedBizOpps.gov — FedBixOpps.gov is the single government point-of-entry for Federal Government procurement opportunities over $25,000, including research and development opportunities. Government buyers are able to publicize their business opportunities by posting information directly to FedBizOpps via the Internet.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance — The Catalog, compiled and maintained by the General Services Administration (GSA), profiles all Federal grant programs and lists specific contacts for obtaining additional information and application forms. It also includes a helpful section on writing grant applications.
- Foundation Center — An excellent source of information on private foundations, corporate grantmakers, grantmaking public charities, and community foundations.