The foundations listed here all have different requirements and specific projects that they typically fund. To find the perfect funding source you should research these foundations to see which of them could possibly be the right fit for your project.
Note: Foundation contracts for all Minnesota State Mankato projects must be coordinated through the Director of Development for the faculty's corresponding college.
Links to Various Foundations:
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- The Corporation currently supports four key program areas, including Education, Democracy, International Peace and Security, and Higher Education and Research in Africa.
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- The Foundation supports fighting climate change, providing access to health & early learning, advancing reproductive health and rights, ensuring a better future for the ocean, empowering the next generation of scientists & engineers, supporting local communities and much more.
- Ford Foundation
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Established in September 2000, the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation seeks to advance environmental conservation, scientific research, and patient care – around the world and in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Mankato Area Foundation
- The McKnight Foundation
- McKnight's grant programs reflect decades, and generations, of diverse interests and investments. We develop and adjust strategies and approaches based on continuous learning, new research and data, and emergent knowledge.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation provides grants for projects in the United States and U.S. territories that advance our mission to improve the health and health care of all Americans.
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- The Rockefeller Brothers Fund awards grants throughout the year to support a variety of charitable projects in the United States and abroad that seek to expand knowledge, clarify values and critical choices, nurture creative expression, and shape public policy.
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- We seek to achieve our vision through work aimed at meeting four equally important goals: Revalue Ecosystems; Advance Health; Secure Livelihoods; and Transform Cities.
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation