If you have approved research and would like to make minor changes, you will request a Revision.
How to Request a Revision to Approved Research
- Click on IRBNet.org to go to the homepage.
- On the top right corner, log in with your username and password.
- In the left-hand blue column under other tools, click on Forms and Templates.
- Use the Select a Library drop-down menu and select Minnesota State University, Mankato IRB, Mankato MN - Documents for Researchers.
- Under the Document Library, select the Application Revision Download this form and complete it.
- In the left-hand blue column, click on My Projects.
- Click on the Project Title that needs approval for a revision to your approved protocol.
- In the left-hand blue column, click on Project History.
- In the left-hand blue column, click on Create a New Package.
- Click the Attach New Document button to select your Revision Form, then click choose to load it.
- If you wish to share the submission with another research, click on Share this Project in the left-hand blue column. If you are not sharing the submission move to step 13.
- Click on Share in the first paragraph then select your organization (Minnesota State University, Mankato). Type in your user’s name and click search. Once you have found your user, click save.
- In the left-hand blue column, click on Sign this Package.
- In the drop-down menu next to your name, select your title then click the sign
- In the left-hand blue column, click on Submit this Package.
- Search for your organization (Minnesota State University, Mankato), select it, then click on the continue button.
- In the Submission Type drop-down menu, select Revision, add any comments necessary, then click the submit button.
- This video clip may help.