Applications for the 2023 Fall Grant Cycle will open on September 11th, 2023. The online application (with updated rubric) can be found at the link below. The due date (with Faculty Mentor approval) is 5 pm on Friday, October 6th, 2023.
Reminders for Submission
- Please review the Requirements for Grants tab on the right so that you have all required information available before you start the submission process.
- When submitting the application, you must complete all required fields and submit everything at once. If your tab closes, your information will not be saved and you will have to start again.
- You must submit your proposal document in a PDF format.
- For group projects, the primary student researcher must submit the form using their MNSU email account.
- After your submission, remind your faculty mentor to check their email for directions on providing mentor approval. This will come from a NoReply email and may be sent to their junkmail.